This post is for an Activity being organized and conducted by BlogAdda in association with Kolte Patil India
What does 'Celebration' mean? The Dictionary defines the word 'Celebration' as thus:
- To observe a day with festivity or rejoicing
- To perform a religious ceremony
- To extol or praise
- To make widely known; or display
Should we wait for the right occasions, the memories that strike us when it is a dear one's birthday, or anniversary; or when we reminisce the rituals in a festival? Or do we live each day to its fullest, breathing in deeply each lovely scent, filling our senses with each lovely sight - celebrating it?
To my mind celebrations occur each time:
- You wake up to the sound of birds chirping, and the sight of golden filigree of sunlight through the leaves of trees streaming into your room.
- You are able to hear muffled laughter of your children, who are trying to hide their own little jokes from you.
- When you watch their sleeping forms, and realize just how much they had played in the sun the whole day; and then sigh as you know they will soon outgrow their games.
|After a full day at play|
|Can't even wait to finish food !|
- In the midst of a busy day, you can sit with a cup of steaming coffee, with a book, right by that cosy corner in your room flooded with sunlight
|My favorite spot in the world!|
- In the kitchen when the little one discovers a new recipe, and it looks just like it does in the cookbook - and it tastes good too
- The uncomplicated, unconditional love you get when you come back home at the end of the day and your pet dog greets you like you have been away for years.
- When you just cannot stop laughing even when you know that the little one should be reprimanded
|Yeah.... I am just too cute for my own good|
My very skeptical sub-conscious immediately jumps at me with the "Buts".... Life isn't a bed of roses - we have head spinning amounts of worry..... our careers, our daily commuting challenges, the difficult financial decisions, the corrupt state of affairs of our country, the stench of the garbage piling outside our homes, the burglaries and the unsafe environment - everything makes us miserable.
However, there is no denying that the right house can solve many of the worrisome parts of our lives. Kolte Patil Developers feel that a good house is the best way to celebrate life every day. In an attempt to revive the spirit of celebrating life, they have created the Ivy Estate in Wagholi near Pune, a property spread over 85 acres in the lap of nature, which marries modern amenities and natural charm perfectly.
“#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.”